Easy, soft, flavorful potatoes – a perfect side dish to any main. The lightness of the herbs makes these potatoes a great accompaniment for meats during BBQ season too!
- 4-5 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mixed herbs such as mint, bail, parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (optional)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel and cut potatoes into half inch wedges and place into a baking dish. Mix the rest of the ingredients with the potatoes, cover tightly, and roast for one hour.